The Gregory at Harlaxton offers the ultimate village pub environment - excellent food, modern yet rustic surroundings and a warm welcome. An extensive wine list and a great range of drinks & cocktails enhances your experience.
- Relaxed atmosphere in rustic yet modern surroundings.
- Full A la Carte menu with fresh, locally sourced produce.
- Wi-Fi broadband connection ensuring easy internet access while you enjoy a delicious meal.
- Facilities to cater for up to 70 seated or 150 for a buffet, ideal for wedding receptions, birthdays, anniversaries or business functions.
- Accessible out of town location, just off the A1, close to the A46 and only minutes from the A52.
- Ample parking for up to 40 vehicles.
- Attractive summer courtyard garden.
Good food, service and environment. very relaxing, will certainly visit again.Sue Docker
You couldnt possibly improve! Great food and service. Thanks.Anna Dryer-Beers
What a great meal with great service on my wife's 40th birthday. Everyone from our party enjoyed the atmosphere and the quality of the meals. It was a great finish to an important day for us all. my thanks goes to you and your staff.
Very nice indeed.J Howard
Good meal as always.L fryer