The Gregory at Harlaxton offers the ultimate village pub environment - excellent food, modern yet rustic surroundings and a warm welcome. An extensive wine list and a great range of drinks & cocktails enhances your experience.
- Relaxed atmosphere in rustic yet modern surroundings.
- Full A la Carte menu with fresh, locally sourced produce.
- Wi-Fi broadband connection ensuring easy internet access while you enjoy a delicious meal.
- Facilities to cater for up to 70 seated or 150 for a buffet, ideal for wedding receptions, birthdays, anniversaries or business functions.
- Accessible out of town location, just off the A1, close to the A46 and only minutes from the A52.
- Ample parking for up to 40 vehicles.
- Attractive summer courtyard garden.
You couldnt possibly improve! Great food and service. Thanks.Anna Dryer-Beers
You looked after our party last night SO well. We were thrilled with the venue/table and service. Thank you SO much! It was a very special get together of family and friends and it couldn't have been better thanks to you and your staff
What a great meal with great service on my wife's 40th birthday. Everyone from our party enjoyed the atmosphere and the quality of the meals. It was a great finish to an important day for us all. my thanks goes to you and your staff.
Cant fault the steak! Wine excellent, service attentive and professional.Rob King
Excellent meal, as always. very courteous and helpful staff.Mr and Mrs Cox